Because Gawker called out Internet community 4Chan for relentlessly picking on an 11-year-old girl, it has now become a target itself. 4Chan apparently tried to mount some kind of cyber-attack on Gawker this afternoon, but it was repelled by the Gawker tech team, sending 4Chan into Plan B: harassing writer Adrian Chen. Needles to say, this epic struggle is not over. Just imagine that huge battle from the second Lord of the Rings movie, except everyone is sitting calmly at their cubicles.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Mont-Saint-Michel from space - 2012
- Birds-eye view of 6000 airports around the world - 2011
- Amazon: We sell more books in Kindle format than hardcover. - 2010
- Ship denied docking in Guam after thousands of spiders stream forth from cargo - 2010
- Lunar rocks are a controlled substance - 2009
- Cold Boot Encryption Attack Code Released - 2008
- HOWTO: Install Apple iPhone Themes like Stereo's Leopard Theme using SummerBoard - 2008