Apparently, a contestant named Dr. Phyllis accrued more than 300,000 votes and surpassed Anner in a matter of 20 minutes, raising eyebrows across the internet. Anner had previously been in the No. 1 spot for a week.
Anner is a former University of Texas student and seasoned television host. He also has cerebal palsy and calls himself a “wheelchair-bound lady magnet.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- 99 Foot Rope Swing - 2011
- Campus hookups: college sex isn't new, but hookups are different - 2011
- Oprah hates the handicapped - 2010
- Mercedes Took Redesigned Dodge Viper to Produce the SLS AMG - 2010
- Clear, aka the "TSA fast pass," shuts down - 2009
- Exploit code for China's "Green Dam" censorship app permits remote control of any Chinese PC - 2009
- "Shake-up" for internet proposed - 2008