I thought this week could do with some more “fanboy,” so cobbled together this blast of Every Apple Design Ever’ish in 30 seconds. I’m a Linux guy, at heart, but even if each of its products were given only a single frame of animation, such a video would not end before the heat death of the universe. Also, times have changed.
Related Posts: On this day...
- What if there's a 4th dimension? - 2011
- Craig Cunningham Has a Simple Solution for Getting Bill Collectors Off His Back. He Sues Them. - 2010
- SoCal school district bans the dictionary - 2010
- United States Government data-laundering: Using corporate databases to get around privacy law - 2010
- Walking Dead 11: zombie comic is a parable about the ethics of survival and disaster - 2010
- Microsoft misses memo, launches DRM-laden mobile music store - 2009
- 500,000 private Myspace pictures leaked and available for download - 2008