Now, having had two years to plot and scheme, Apple’s renowned designer Jonathan Ive has replaced the tiny 3.5in (8.9cm) screen with a slightly-less-tiny 4in (10.2cm) screen? Wow. Knock me over with a feather. What do you do with the rest of your time, Jony?
To use a car analogy, six years ago the iPhone was like a sexy new flagship model from BMW or Porsche. Today it’s a Toyota Camry. Safe, reliable, boring. The car your mom drives. The car that’s so popular that its maker doesn’t dare mess with the formula.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Zahra's Paradise: A graphic novel about Iranian uprising is a story and a history - 2011
- Password Reuse - 2010
- (1) Open a Linux terminal, (2) Enter "cal 9 1752", (3) wtf? - 2009
- TxtNinja Stashes Your Text Inside Images - 2009
- University Brings Charges Against White Hat Hacker - 2008
- SQL injection countermeasure failures - 2008