The largest U.S. wireless carrier will make the long-awaited announcement at an event Tuesday in New York City, a person familiar with the matter said Friday.
The move will for the first time let U.S. consumers choose the network that carries their iPhone and perhaps give them additional pricing options that could affect their monthly bills.
Related Posts: On this day...
- You are freeish - 2012
- Why you should use OpenGL and not DirectX - 2010
- Learn where someone was born from their Social Security number - 2009
- New SanDisk SSD G3 is as fast as a 40k rpm HDD - 2009
- HOWTO: Install Ruby on Rails on Debian - 2009
- Beware of NetSol (NetworkSolutions.com) - 2008
- Does Wiping a Hard Drive with Zeros Really Work? - 2008
- New Hampshire Results LEAKED! - 2008
- Chilling NYTimes Graphic: A Year in Iraq - 2008
- HOWTO: Access the Internet When Web Browsers are Disabled - 2008