Ever seen something so funny that you wish you snap a picture of it without anyone knowing? Well I was browsing the forums over at Pinstack and came across this. Its now possible to kill the shutter sound with an application called Peek A Boo from BerryCoder. One of the best parts about this software is its free! It will work with any camera packing BlackBerry with OS 4.2 or higher (except it may not be compatible with 8×30 CDMA devices or Curve 8320). To use the software all you have to do is set Peek A Boo to one of your devices convenience keys.
Platform: All BlackBerry
HandheldOS: 4.2 and above
Silent yet deadly. Shoot 4 times in a silent mode. PeekABoo enable your BlackBerry camera to shoot 4 times with a silencer on so you can aim and shoot with no worry.
Get your copy while it’s hot.
- Click http://berrycoder.com/peekaboo.jad to download.
- On download screen tag ‘Set application permissions’ and click download.
- Select Allow key injection.
- Disable dial from home screen.
- Press keypad ‘P’ from home screen and aim.
- Or assign Peek-A-Boo to convinience key (SureType devices have to use this option)
Related Posts: On this day...
- Dunkin Donuts prostitute sting - 2011
- Microsoft gutted a new privacy control system from Internet Explorer 8 at the behest of the advertising industry and its own marketing executives - 2010
- Blackberry Torch launching August 12th on AT&T for $200 - 2010
- Secret knock detecting mechanical iris project - 2010
- FBI claims no-one may publish its seal - 2010
- Associated Press will sell you a license to quote the public domain - 2009
- Return of the Turbo Z? Nissan Studying Future Turbocharging Options - 2009
- The History of Telecommunication Companies - 2009
- The Minimum Security Prison of America (aka "Fun Times at the Canadian Border!") - 2008