Get ready, Blackberry fans. After weeks of leaks and goofy internal videos, it looks like the Storm’s finally a-comin’ — the first ads for the RIM’s touchscreen wonder aired on CBS tonight. We’re on the lookout for a better video, but even at this low res we can’t help but notice how chunky this thing looks… but we’re totally willing to trade some heft for some sweet, sweet copy / paste action.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Richard Stallman on Steve Jobs - 2011
- Future Ubuntu Releases Will be Shipped With LibreOffice, Says Mark Shuttleworth - 2010
- Steven Johnson's Where Good Ideas Come From: multidisciplinary hymn to diversity, openness and creativity - 2010
- I Am Plastic, Too: The Next Generation of Designer Toys - 2010
- USA is stuck in the past with credit card technology, much to the detriment of Americans traveling abroad - 2009
- The Pumpkin Cannon of Ulster County - 2009
- HDTV and the placebo effect - 2009
- If you bought $1000 of stock a year ago, you would now have... - 2008
- So you work in IT? Can you fix my computer? - 2008
- "I'll create a GUI interface in Visual Basic, see if I can track an IP address." - 2008