Come on, admit it, you want to believe that RIM is working on a tablet called the BlackPad don’t you? You’d better, because Apple Daily is piling on with more unsubstantiated rumor this morning. So, in addition to the 9.7-inch display, Bluetooth, WiFi, and front- and rear-facing cameras already mentioned by Bloomberg’s sources, Apple Daily claims that Quanta won the bid to manufacture the tablet with plans to ramp up for 2 million units starting in September (for a November retail launch) with another 8 million planned for 2011. The price? $499 is the target… naturally.
Related Posts: On this day...
- A. Samuels "Livin De Life" - 2011
- HOWTO: Create a shell script to monitor load average on a Linux server - 2010
- GQ: Woman claims to have been kidnapped by Rand Paul and forced to take bong hits - 2010
- What the Hotness of Your Waitress Says About the Economy - 2009
- PayPal adds fees without bothering to tell anyone - 2009
- Shuttleworth Offers Canonical Employees to Debian - 2009
- Rand Paul Announces Senate Run - 2009
- If you suspect TERRORISM, carry a notepad with you - 2008
- Microsoft hires a hot ad agency in an effort to improve its image - 2008