- He already had a successful career selling novelty items.
- This book is a novelty item.
- He was able to order 1,000 copies.
- He could afford to hire a (pretty famous) PR firm.
Now, most authors would delight at this news, and of course I most certainly was thrilled, but in my case, the book in question was a little bit different to other books. And that’s why my jubilation was, well, let’s say, mixed in with a healthy dose of disbelief and abject bewilderment. Because, my book, entitled What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex is completely and utterly blank.
That’s right, you read that correctly, my book contains two hundred pages and each one has absolutely nothing printed on it.
Lesson: self-publishing is easy if you already have money. That is, if you have money it’s easy to make money.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Actually, know what? Insane Clown Posse "Miracles" video is pure awesome - 2010
- Learn Science with Insane Clown Posse - 2010
- Ending the Fed From the Bottom Up - 2010
- Statebook - 2009
- Bush Administration Set to Use New Spy Program in U.S. - 2008
- HOWTO: Linux Crontab syntax, setup, and help - 2008
- Senators Accuse Homeland Security Of Bullying States on National ID - 2008
- Experts hack power grid in no time - 2008
- Firefox Logo Found In Deep Space - 2008