The publication of Walter Isaacson’s highly-anticipated, authorized bio of Steve Jobs, formerly titled iSteve (like iWoz?) and now titled, er, Steve Jobs, has been moved up to October 24 and Sony Pictures is reportedly buying the movie rights.
Related Posts: On this day...
- RIP Dennis Ritchie, 1941-2011: Computer scientist, Unix co-creator, C programming language designer - 2011
- Kevin Kelly's WHAT TECHNOLOGY WANTS: how technology changes us and vice-versa - 2010
- Nicole Krauss: On Doubt - 2010
- Wow! - 2009
- What's wrong with Search Engine Optimization - 2009
- Credit Card Providers "To Share Customer Information" - 2008
- Panel finds Palin abused power; Judge orders email from her private accounts be preserved - 2008
- Over-surveilled Brits build giant picture of their leader out of CCTV cameras - 2008
- Steal This Comic - 2008
- Infrared Camera - 2007