Wow, there’s a whole competition for this? Damn, that’s awesome. Back in my day we simply wrote AI for Battleship or Prisoner’s Dilemma or even Tic-Tac-Toe.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Cops give out $1870 tickets for illegally using handicap placard - 2011
- Google Wave is dead - 2010
- Please press button to hear a brief message from our president - 2010
- Smartphone anti-virus software - 2009
- Laptop with data about 33,000 Clear card applicants lost at SFO - 2008
- Microsoft Revamps Patch Tuesday Warning Process - 2008
- Al Franken is a Geography God - 2008
- YouTube Ditching High Profile Users In Fear of Copyright Enforcers. Has Viacom Made Google Scared? ( - 2008