This is such a great idea I can’t believe the design isn’t more common! Over at Cloakbags, someone was really thinking and designed a camera bag that conceals the fact you even have a camera. First of all, by not looking like the usual flag announcing to the world around you that you have valuable gear in tow, it keeps you a little more low-key when you’re not shooting. Second, when you decide to shoot, you don’t have to take the camera out of the bag—so it stays pretty much hidden the whole time. This is a great setup, and I expect it will be very popular.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Tampa Bay Lightning using Tesla coil for goal celebrations - 2011
- Applause For Finland: First Country To Make Broadband Access A Legal Right - 2009
- TSA didn't keep track of ex-employees' badges and uniforms - 2008
- Hackers got into 18 computer servers at World Bank - 2008
- HOWTO: Find your top 10 directories eating up disk space - 2008