This science teacher illustrated gas-expansion for his students by trapping a flammable gas inside a pumpkin whose Jack O Lantern face had been cut and not removed, then waited for the pressure to build up until the face exploded out of the pumpkin.
Related Posts: On this day...
- The Master Switch: Tim "Net Neutrality" Wu explains what's at stake in the battle for net freedom - 2010
- Ron Paul takes on Michael Moore - 2009
- The raid that rocked the Met: Why gun and drugs op on 6,717 safety deposit boxes could cost taxpayer a fortune - 2009
- Police veteran critiques TSA procedure - 2009
- Blu-ray is dead - 2008
- Intro to Reverse Engineering - Part 2 - 2007