My favorite cheap spy-tech/weird cheap gadget seller, Brando, just announced a GPS jammer that plugs into a cigarette lighter. The description is sparse, but I am guessing it can be used to block navigation/tracking/logging systems that rental cars and company fleet vehicles sometimes use to keep track of drivers. It’s $49 and I don’t know if they are legal or not.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Deeper look at why prices end in .99 - 2011
- HOWTO: Move your logs and temp files to RAM - 2010
- Mariana Davalos: The Perfect Body - 2009
- Rich NY town tries to shut down children's library because poor kids might use it - 2009
- Dude pays $88 tow bill with 8800 pennies. Policed get involved when refused. - 2009
- Firefox market share exceeds 20%, Internet Explorer dips below 70% - 2008