The flipSYNK USB cables are clever little keychain-sized multi-USB adapters (this one’s got a micro- and mini-USB tip) that snap together to form a small, easily-pocketed, snag- and tangle-proof fob. Some users have reported difficulty in getting the cables to work as both a charge- and data-conduit (I’ve had this problem with retractable USB cables before), but others seem to get along fine. I’ve ordered one for my Nexus S, but I’ll be returning it if I can’t use it for data as well as juice. Caveat emptor.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Watch the motorcycle marriage proposal that shut down a Los Angeles freeway - 2013
- Friction - Led Astray (Official Video) - 2012
- Australian censor board demands large-breasted porn stars - 2010
- A Month of Spam - 2009
- All blue-eyed humans have common ancestor - 2008
- Ron Paul Is Right Again - 2008
- eBay: Sellers will no longer be able to leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers - 2008
- ICANN Moves To Disable Domain Tasting - 2008
- Analog Spell Check - 2008