Hold this thing in your hand, aim it at a fast, moving object and it instantly gives you the speed of that object… either coming or going. Not only big objects like cars, but little ones like golf balls, too. This little gadget’s accuracy matches that of police scans, so you can actually check for speeders on your block.
The main use of the Pocket Radar is for sports, which is what we use it for — measuring ball/running speeds for performance improvement. It’s super easy to use. And it will pick up all kinds of things I had no idea radar detected. We were able to get accurate measurements on arrows in flight! Not everyone needs to measure speed, but for most who do, this pocket device is all you need.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Day after big debit fee hike, BofA homepage fails - 2011
- Disaster girl - 2010
- Hacking Work, a new book by Bill Jensen and Josh Klein - 2010
- Massachusetts: Cops Need Warrant To Stick GPS Device On Your Car - 2009
- Network security alarm sounded by second-hand ebay sale - 2008
- Writing Robust Bash Shell Scripts - 2008
- Richard Stallman: Keep your data at home, not in the clouds - 2008
- Quit Bitching! LOL - 2008