This solar-powered LED light comes with suction cups and is incredibly handy. I keep one in the car on the back window, so it’s always charged in case of a breakdown. It also features a red LED to preserve night vision, as well as an auto-shut-off that uses a light sensor. It is weather sealed and it stood up brilliantly to the sun, salt and sea while I lived in Fiji.
I used this device, along with the brilliant LightCap. This latest version of the Sollight classic LightShip is fantastic as ever. Great for hands free light, camping, and emergencies.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Doom 3 source code now available, gory customizations welcomed - 2011
- Download porn from file-sharing? Pay up or be exposed and sued, says attorney - 2010
- HOWTO: Investigate a Satanic ritual killing - 2010
- Rand Paul: "Democrats hate individual responsibility." - 2009
- Verizon fires workers over Obama cell phone records breach - 2008
- Reliable Linux netbooks for Black Friday - 2008