Need something to take to the Hamptons this summer? The 2004 Maybach 57 from Kanye West and Jay-Z’s “Otis” will be up for auction at Phillips de Pury & Company in New York on the evening of March 8th, with all proceeds going to Save the Children. Estimates say the chopped and screwed ride should be selling in the $100-150k range, which is a pretty decent deal seeing as a “whole” one goes for double that. Wait… that’s what was in LeBron’s “man-purse.” Ladies and gents, your winner. I’ll make other plans on Thursday. Damn.
Related Posts: On this day...
- You may recognize this screenshot from the latest episode of Archer - 2011
- Ubisoft's notorious "uncrackable" unfair game DRM falls in less than 24 hours - 2010
- Windows users need to security-patch every five days - 2010
- New Flaw Lets Attacker Control Gmail "Change Password" Function - 2009
- Next Generation "War-Dialing" Tool On Tap - 2009
- You Probably Have About 150 Real Friends - 2009
- More FBI privacy violations confirmed - 2008
- Just in case you missed the memo: Tracking you with torrents - 2008
- Aiborne Settles Lawsuit - 2008