The actor has been snapped perched precariously on a box at the very top of the 829m (2,723ft) Burj Khalifa in Dubai dressed in a grey T-shirt and jeans.
Daredevil Cruise was so carefree he wasn’t even wearing any shoes.
And if you’re starting to doubt the authenticity of the photo, a video has been released showing Cruise casually sitting on the top with a yellow helicopter flying above him.
Filmmakers reportedly had to monitor temperatures on the building’s sun-baked surface so he wouldn’t get burned while Cruise also had to be careful of cross winds.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Walmart shoppers to be shown video messages in checkout lines - 2010
- Anonymous attacks PayPal in "Operation Avenge Assange" - 2010
- Bunnie explains the technical intricacies and legalities of Xbox hacking - 2010
- TSA can't redact documents properly, releases s00per s33kr1t operations manual - 2009
- What do ISPs charge the law to spy on you? - 2009
- Barry Cooper's KopBusters Reality Series - 2008
- Homebrew camera phone se-cam looks like a bomb - 2007