To set it up, I connected it to my computer with a USB cable and filled out some information online. The USB port is hidden in the scale’s battery compartment because you only have to use the cable once. After that, all I have to do is step on the scale. There are no buttons or on-off switch. It’s a very nice looking, solid-feeling gadget, that does one thing and does it flawlessly. It’s a great device for self trackers.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Nerdy girl's love anthem - 2011
- Taxpayers to Fork Out $2.5 Million for Single Census Ad During Super Bowl - 2010
- Google to enlist NSA to help it ward off cyberattacks - 2010
- Rob Cockerham writes article critical of Cash4Gold then gets offered cash to kill story - 2009
- I'm Not Your Boyfriend - 2009
- Compiz Fusion To Be Dropped - 2009
- Where Are Your Friends and Family? Check Google Maps - 2009
- Microsoft is giving cops free COFEE - 2009
- What Websites are Hosted at this IP? - 2008