Although, GPS does not use special relativity in it’s function – it has to account for it in order to function – If special relativity did not exist, gps would still be possible.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Ron Paul: Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines - 2010
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Complete Seasons 1-6 for $80 shipped - 2009
- Hope is fading - 2009
- Automotive Family Tree - 2008
- MiniNova Introduces Embedded Ads for Authorized Content - 2008
- 36 years ago today, D.B. Cooper jumped from a plane and put the U.S. $200,000 in debt - 2007
- TI-84+ gets down with USB peripherals - 2007