This subject is aimed at students with little or no programming experience. It aims to provide students with an understanding of the role computation can play in solving problems. It also aims to help students, regardless of their major, to feel justifiably confident of their ability to write small programs that allow them to accomplish useful goals. The class will use the Python programming language.
Apart from the video lectures, it also has the syllabus, text book, reading notes, assignments, template source code and couple of exams.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Facebook Buys Instagram For $1 Billion - 2012
- Turn your home into a billboard in exchange for your mortgage payment? - 2011
- Teacher gives McDonalds application to students that fail math test - 2010
- College girl gets owned by Dr. Norman Finkelstein in debate - 2010
- Ron Paul's new book "End the Fed" now available for pre-order - 2009
- Detecting Conficker on your network through a port scanner - 2009
- Sun launches VirtualBox 2.2 virtualization software - 2009
- Google street view car vs low bridge - 2009
- Microsoft just got pwned by Rupert Murdoch - 2008
- HOWTO: Playing NES games on your Smartphone - 2008