Even Opera gets pwnt. IE 8 and Safari couldn’t be completed because they crashed during testing. The drop in memory usage at the end is when they close all but one tab – IE7 never releases memory.
Related Posts: On this day...
- A new Super Mario Bros film at SXSW - 2011
- Property Outlaws: important scholarly book on how breaking property law improves it - 2010
- 2010 Census more expensive than all others combined - 2010
- Why mercury is forbidden aboard airplanes - 2009
- 5 lbs of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein for $34 shipped - 2009
- Ron Paul Meets Sacha Baron Cohen - 2009
- Putin Pretending To Be Tourist During Reagan's 1988 Visit To Moscow - 2009
- Google Begins Behavioral Targeting Ad Program - 2009
- Police Chief: "I want them to be afraid every time they see the police that they might get arrested" - 2009
- Family Guy Wins Court Battle Citing Fair Use of Disney's "Wish Upon a Star" - 2009