Make very sure you update to a recent version, there is an extremely dangerous security issue in <2.5.9.
First off, some statistics for this release:
- 99 bullet points in the ChangeLog.
- 221 tickets closed for the release (that is, 221 tickets that we believe are fixed or are patches that we accepted).
- 2 major new features
- More other new features than I care to count
You know it’s an article written by nerds for nerds when you see email address example as “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Related Posts: On this day...
- Facebook Ignored Whitehat's Bug Report, Then Gets Owned - 2013
- Should you use public cell-phone charging kiosks? - 2011
- Bozo the Clown's last flight - 2010
- HOWTO: Disable Facebook "Places" Tagging - 2010
- Family Guy abortion episode refused to be run by Fox - 2009
- Attacks Continue on Retail Stores and Restaurants - 2008
- Evolution of DRM: streaming services use unencrypted MP3s - 2008
- A third of Vista PCs downgraded to XP - 2008
- Inside an Investor's Mind - 2008