A followup on the wacko blog and gadget hallucinations of kidnapper/rapist (now also a murder suspect) Phillip Garrido.
Weighing in on that post, if you do a Google Maps search for 1554 Walnut Avenue, Antioch, CA — the address of the Antioch home where Garrido detained Jaycee Dugard (and her children, fathered by rape) — you can see an overhead view of all the tents, tarps and sheds that Garrido’s parole officer(s) and local police were too incompetent to bother checking, despite the fact that the guy was a convicted rapist. The overhead view in Google Maps has since been widely reported and blogged, so that’s old news 4 days later.
But not this. When you’re at that address in Google Maps, switch over to Street View mode. You’ll see something chilling. Right in the 1554 Walnut Avenue driveway, you see a beat-up van with a rusty, trashed exterior, and what looks like a man behind the steering wheel. Follow the van.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Two AI chatBots attempt to have a conversation with each other - 2011
- Brian McCarty's book of art toy photos - 2010
- Gunman at Discovery Channel headquarters - 2010
- How A Good Samaritan Was Arrested For Driving Drunks Home - 2010
- StarChild's DNA results show that it is definitely not human - 2010
- Hardline Nigerian official pledges to arrest the 419 scammers... if you send him $10,000 for "processing fees" - 2009