This is for the Firefox browser with Greasemonkey installed. Free Greasemonkey user script Google Account Multi-Login adds a simple drop-down menu to Google pages (including Gmail) for quick switching between your different user accounts. Just install the script, reload the page, and you can start adding your Google accounts to the drop-down. It’s simple to use and it’s a huge timesaver for anyone who actively uses different Google usernames and passwords. It’s probably not the most secure place to put your passwords, but if that doesn’t bother you, this script may come in very handy. The Google Account Multi-Login script is free, just requires Firefox with Greasemonkey.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Drive-thru funeral parlor: "It's a convenience thing" - 2012
- No one will sell sodium thiopental to American executioners - 2011
- Skype 2.1 Beta 2 Puts Screen Sharing in Linux Version - 2010
- You Could Be the Next Face of Linux - 2009
- Obama wants to know: Why open source? - 2009
- OUCH! "Vista Capable" case could cost Microsoft $8.5B - 2009
- Cops Can Search You... and Your Phone's Memory - 2008
- TREO 600 and 650 Owners: Possible Class Action Rebate - 2008
- CIA Says Hackers Have Cut Power Grid - 2008