The easiest email could possibly be.
As more and more everyday communication takes place over email, lots of people have complained about how hard it is to read and respond to every message. This is because they actually read and respond to all their messages.
Based on responses I’ve gotten from Google customer service in the past, I don’t think this is an April Fool’s joke.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Why Groupon is poised for collapse - 2012
- Encom uses a very high-tech operating system - 2011
- This would make an awesome anti-zombie fortress - 2011
- Machine that puts together a book from a .PDF in minutes - 2010
- Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future - 2010
- Electronic Arts releases DRM-removal tool - 2009
- Skype backdoor allows NSA to listen to your calls - 2009
- Sony BMG's hypocrisy: company busted for using warez - 2008