It’s an entire NYC city block in the meatpacking district, sitting on top of 2 main transcontinental fiber highways, more square footage than the empire state building, and they bought it in cash. Wowsers!
Today, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve closed a deal with the partnership of Taconic Investment Partners, Jamestown Properties and the New York State Common Retirement Fund to purchase 111 Eighth Avenue (also known as 76 Ninth Avenue).
As part of the deal, we’ve retained Taconic Management Company to continue the leasing oversight services and management of the building on our behalf, providing the same level of customer service the building’s tenants have come to expect. We believe that this is a great real estate investment in a thriving neighborhood and a fantastic city.
Related Posts: On this day...
- KRIV FOX 26 Houston Live report on Air Jordan Shoes - 2011
- A Long Weekend Project: Linux Filesystem Tune-up - 2010
- Badass Mini-Vise - 2010
- Microsoft loses appeal of XML patent - 2009
- Botnet runners start their own ISPs - 2009
- The EFF ebook buyer's guide to privacy - 2009
- Fennec hits Alpha 2 with speed improvements - 2008
- Researchers Point Out XSS Flaws On American Express Website - 2008
- Top 25 Linux 3D Games - 2007