Anyone remember Google Wave? Yeah, that was hot for a few minutes once, too.
I’ve spent the last week playing with the new Google+, and I´m here to tell you the service is pretty damn awesome. Dozens of Silicon Valley startups, especially social behemoths Facebook and Twitter, must have had some pretty fun meetings over the last several days. The title of the meetings: how the f*ck are we going to defend ourselves against this incredibly daunting offensive from the big G? I´m not sure if they can.
Related Posts: On this day...
- So Long HDMI: New Standard for A/V Uses Ethernet Cables - 2010
- LeBron James to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh on the Miami Heat? - 2010
- Reverse-engineering SSNs from publicly available data - 2009
- Haystack, an anti-censorship tool specifically for users in Iran, to launch soon - 2009
- Prevent brute force attacks on SSH servers with DenyHosts - 2009
- Chinese bloggers evade censors by writing backwards - 2008