Has anyone else noticed that a disproportionately large number of these “Google street view car does something ridiculous” events are in Pittsburgh? It is probably because Pittsburgh has the one of the most ridiculous road layouts of any city I’ve ever been to.
My favorite Pittsburgh directions are “You can’t get there from here.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- Facebook Buys Instagram For $1 Billion - 2012
- Turn your home into a billboard in exchange for your mortgage payment? - 2011
- MIT Introduction to Computer Science and Programming - 2010
- Teacher gives McDonalds application to students that fail math test - 2010
- College girl gets owned by Dr. Norman Finkelstein in debate - 2010
- Ron Paul's new book "End the Fed" now available for pre-order - 2009
- Detecting Conficker on your network through a port scanner - 2009
- Sun launches VirtualBox 2.2 virtualization software - 2009
- Microsoft just got pwned by Rupert Murdoch - 2008
- HOWTO: Playing NES games on your Smartphone - 2008