Google Street View is useful for all sorts of awesome reasons: You can virtually visit the Galapagos Islands, create addicting travel games, and catch strangers’ candid moments, just to name a few.
But here’s a new one to add to the list: You can now experience life inside the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
Towering at 163 stories and more than 2,717 feet above ground, the Burj Khalifa is the tallest man made creation. Now, thanks to Street View, you can take in the views from the tower’s 124th-floor observation deck or the world’s highest swimming pool on the 76th floor, and go on a tour of the very top floor.
Google announced the new capability on Monday via its official blog, and you can find out even more in the YouTube video above. But if you want to jump straight in, go ahead and visit the Burj Khalifa Street View collection.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Greatest Legal Filing Ever? Mark Cuban Files Photo Of Mavs Championship In Response To Charges He Mismanaged The Team - 2011
- Save Zach Anner - 2010
- Guide to WiFi users at Starbucks - 2010
- Luxury yachts offer pirate hunting cruises - 2009
- HOWTO: Enable ReiserFS, XFS, & JFS on RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 - 2009
- Twitter in 1935 - 2009
- Banshee GNU music player for Linux turns 1.0 - 2008