Here’s a technique we’ll not be adding to our list of fun ways to escalate your complaint: The 18-year-old who recently hacked Comcast.net and took down the company’s homepage and webmail told Wired that it was Comcast’s own fault… The hacker, known as EBK, called Comcast to let them know they’d been hacked. The manager scoffed and hung up:
“If he wasn’t such a prick, he could have avoided all of that,” says EBK. “I wasn’t even really thinking. Plus, I’m just so mad at Comcast. I’m tired of their shitty service.”
and the best quote ever…
EBK slept for an hour Wednesday night; Defiant for 20 minutes. Even as the attack was in progress, the hackers began to feel the weight of their actions. Both say they’ve been raided by law enforcement before. “I slept in my clothes, because the last time they came, I was in my underwear with my dong hanging out and shit,” says Defiant.
Related Posts: On this day...
- PBS website hacked - 2011
- In Spite of State Law, Maryland Law Enforcement Officials Still Arresting and Charging People for Recording Cops - 2010
- If Google told you to jump off a cliff, would you? - 2010
- The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia - 2010
- Pick The Perp - 2009
- Asus and Microsoft join forces against Linux - 2009
- Obama Revises Campaign Promise Of "Change" To "Relatively Minor Readjustments In Certain Favorable Policy Areas" - 2009
- Women In Bikinis Make Men Spend Stupidly... On Everything - 2008