Designer Mark Campos has turned the tried-and-true “Masterlock hack” instructions into an easier-to-follow visual guide.
The instructions are pretty self-explanatory, and while there’s no secret sauce that’ll instantly crack the combination for you without a little bit of tedious trial and error, this method will crack that 64,000-possible-combinations lock in 100 tries or less.
Or you can use the classic, low-tech “hack” in the video after the jump…
Related Posts: On this day...
- Banksy Recent Residency in New York 2013 - 2013
- Photoshop "unblur" leaves MAX audience gasping for air - 2011
- Rise Again: would you rather be killed by zombies or Blackwater mercs? - 2010
- Chinese Company Buys Hummer from GM - 2009
- Nightclubs are hell. What's cool or fun about a thumping, sweaty dungeon full of posing idiots? - 2008