I recently found a new Gerber multi-tool, the Gerber Crucial. The specs and image give me that head-to-toe multi-tool lust that has overtaken me only a few times before… once for the Skeletool and once for Gerber’s old DIY mix-and-match tool. I’ve had about five Gerber tools over the years and every one of them was a winner. I’m off to buy one tomorrow. DO WANT!
For me to love a multi-tool, it has to be smart, strong, compact, and good-looking. The new Gerber Crucial is all of that — it folds up into a neat little less-than-4-inch long rectangle, has a knife with a straight and serrated blade, screwdriver heads, a bottle opener, pliers, and a wire cutter. Portability is important, too — I like that it has a carabiner for hooking and a belt clip for clipping onto things. The green and gray color combo is very classy.
[phpbay]gerber crucial, 10, “”, “”[/phpbay]
Related Posts: On this day...
- Noob Saibot 72% Combo - 2011
- Oracle sues Google over Android and Java - 2010
- "I'm a Photographer Not a Terrorist" campaign for photographers' rights - 2009
- XML is a specialized alphabet that can capture any kind of computer file as a regular text. - 2009
- Google Releases an Open Source Cryptography Toolkit - 2008
- Here's A Map Of Nations That Don't Use The Metric System - 2008