The HTC EVO 4G LTE on Sprint is currently the best Android phone, from HTC, that money can buy. The handset’s typical $199.99 price tag is fair, but what if I told you that the EVO could be yours for just one penny? That’s right, Amazon has just cut the price of the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE to $0.01 if the handset is purchased with a new two-year contract.
Obviously, some of you may not qualify for this amazing deal, but we suggest you check it out to see what your price would be based on your current plan.
If the you’re not willing to make the switch to Sprint, there are a few other deals which could save you a bit of cash…
Related Posts: On this day...
- BART police officers website hacked, database released - 2011
- TSA digs through woman's purse and flips out over $8,000 worth of checks - 2010
- INEBRIATION: Inception Parody - 2010
- Rand Paul Money Bomb TODAY! - 2009
- Yahoo Answers makes me fear for the future of the human race - 2009
- DEFCON 16 â€“ The Tools - 2008
- Londoner videos his bullshit anti-terror stop-and-search - 2008
- EFF clobbers Boston transit's gag order on MIT students' research - 2008
- TSA puts commercial pilots on no-fly and terrorist watch lists - 2008
- TSA Inspector Damages 9 Planes At O'Hare Airport - 2008