Amazon offers this USB-Powered Retro Refrigerator Drink Cooler / Heater for $24.95 with free shipping when you spend over $25. That’s the lowest total price we could find by $5.
USB powered cooler and heater gadget in the shape of an old fashioned 1950’s retro refrigerator design. The perfect way to keep your can of cola cool as you are at your computer, or to keep that cup of tea warm, this USB powered device is both handy and easy to use.
How to use it? Simply plug it into any free USB port with any PC or Mac computer, switch it to the desired function, and you are on your way to having a cool drink available any time you want it, without ever having to get out of your chair!
This mini-fridge holds one can or cup and works with any PC or Mac. It features a temperature range of 41°F to 86°F.?
Related Posts: On this day...
- Wall Street Journal launches insecure Wikileaks clone, promises to sell you out - 2011
- BP: Bastard Profiteers and Brand Persuasion - 2010
- Of all the unexplained phenomena that have taken place, the "bloop" has got to be the creepiest - 2010
- EFF: Helping You Take Back Your Privacy - 2010
- Five high school students sent home for wearing American flag shirts in Morgan Hill, CA - 2010
- Congress Refuses to Outlaw Insider Trading For Lawmakers - 2010
- Women are finally allowed to wear pants... in France - 2010
- Disturbing video of SWAT raid on Missouri family - 2010
- College Student Shoots and Kills Home Invader - 2009
- Ship Night Run - 2009