The Love Police do an amazing job demonstrating how to get out of being searched under section 44 of the Terrorism Act. Stopped by police outside the Tower of London, they avoid being searched, having to give their personal details and having their camera film looked at simply by stating the law, remaining calm and polite. (Although keeping the video camera rolling probably helped too.) The police sent an Inspector (rather senior), two Sergeants, five officers and four police cars… but in the end they walk away.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Your New Zombie Hammer! - 2012
- The Monster: the fraud and depraved indifference that caused the subprime meltdown - 2011
- Tempers Flare as Recession Creeps into Tech Industry - 2009
- All The Secret Paypal & Ebay Email Addresses and Phone Numbers You Could Ever Want - 2009
- HOWTO: Achieve Transparent GTK Themes - 2009
- USocial CEO: "We're gaming Digg" - 2009
- The Great ICMP Debate: Disable ICMP echoes or leave them on? - 2008