Draw Something is one of the hottest apps on the App Store right now, but it looks like there are still a few kinks to work out.
Or, you can force-quit the app and re-open it, and you’ll get new ones.
Here’s the problem for Draw Something: the “bombs” which get you new words are one of the main sources of revenue for the game.
If you get a list of words you don’t like, you can force quit Draw Something by returning to your home screen. Then double tap your iPhone or iPad’s home button to pull up the tray of running apps. Tap and hold the Draw Something icon until it starts to wiggle. Tap the red circle to close the app. Then relaunch it and you’ll get a new set of words.
Draw Something also makes money by selling new colors for drawing and selling a premium app.
So, if you want to have an edge over your friends, remember — you don’t have to pay to get new words in the app.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Live stream from Ultra Music Festival 2012 - 2012
- Michigan Supreme Court rules police have no right to privacy while on duty - 2011
- bubbles - 2010
- Priceless: How our unknowing irrationality confounds the price of everything - 2010
- For sale in Utah: "die-hard survivalist bunker" - 2010
- The TSA will be tracking you via your phone in the airport (for your own good) - 2010
- This health care bill defines a new America - 2010
- Ron Paul: We Need Free-Market Healthcare, NOT ObamaCare - 2010
- Twenty Ways ObamaCare Will Take Away Our Freedoms - 2010
- HOWTO: USB sniffing in linux - 2009