If you’ve got a spare printer ink cartridge and a document you only want one person to seeâ€”or just some free time and a cloak-and-dagger kickâ€”one helpful Metacafe post has a project for you. The tutorial requires a utility knife, some invisible ink pens and a syringe, and an empty ink cartridge, with black seeming to be an easier solution that the yellow-only solution the creator recommends. It’s a fun way to cover up sensitive documents, and a guaranteed friend impresser as well.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Buy your own Al Qaeda-approved OFFICIAL terrorist watch - 2011
- Hacker Typer produces code from keybashing - 2011
- Craigslist Projected To Earn $36 Million This Year From Adult Ads - 2010
- XKCD on HDTV - 2010
- Google Street View logs WiFi networks and MAC addresses - 2010
- A new Looney Tunes cartoon series is set to premiere in 2011 - 2010
- Oracle says they are committed to keeping Java open and to not killing MySQL - 2009
- BitRipper Converts DVDs to AVIs in One Click - 2008