If you have an AGI of $54,000 or less you can e-file your taxes for free, and use a program such as TurboTax or H&R Block.
1. go to http://www.irs.gov
2. you must find the program you want to use and click to it from the IRS website. if you just type in Turbotax (for example) into Google, and get there that way, you will probably have to pay.
3. go through the steps
4. e-file your taxes for free
In most cases, your state e-filing will cost money, unless you find a free alternative.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Megaupload Founder Kim Schmitz Cars Seized by FBI - 2012
- Car key fob technology hacked - 2011
- Man paddles his canoe through a flooded McDonalds - 2011
- Hitler finds out Scott Brown won Massachusetts Senate seat - 2010
- Windows hole discovered after 17 years... Affects 3.1 through to Windows 7 - 2010
- New Orleans cops use ancient "unnatural copulation" law to turn prostitutes into sex-offenders - 2010
- The facts behind Microsoft's anti-Linux campaign - 2009
- Why Is There A Stockpile Of Half A Million Government Coffins In Georgia? - 2009
- Malware posing as Change.gov - 2009
- Mario etched eeepc - 2009