| Tuesday May 31st 2016

HOWTO: E-file your federal taxes for FREE


If you have an AGI of $54,000 or less you can e-file your taxes for free, and use a program such as TurboTax or H&R Block.

1. go to http://www.irs.gov
2. you must find the program you want to use and click to it from the IRS website. if you just type in Turbotax (for example) into Google, and get there that way, you will probably have to pay.
3. go through the steps
4. e-file your taxes for free
5. ???
6. profit!

In most cases, your state e-filing will cost money, unless you find a free alternative.

Related Posts: On this day...

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.