Browse to Papa John’s “Free Medium Pizza” website: papajohns.com
Certificate good for one medium one-topping pizza on original crust. Additional toppings extra. One coupon per order. One-time use only. Redeemable online only. Online registration required if not a current Papa John’s online customer. Offer expires 1/31/2009. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Limited delivery area. Delivery fee may apply. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes.
Now let’s create a working promo code:
Every code begins with “T” and ends with “K.”
After the T, there is another letter (e.g., TY) then two of the same letter, like “YY” or “DD” or “SS”
Then after the double letter, the fifth character is either a letter or a number. Guessing a code with a number was much easier.
Here’s a few examples codes created (and were valid):
TYFF3OK TYNN7OK TBQKROK TKQKROK
Good luck! Post your results.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Microsoft Patents "Avoid Ghetto" Feature For GPS Devices - 2012
- The Price of Everything - 2011
- 4Chan delivers "Youtube Porn Day," and its still early in the day - 2010
- Tsutomu Yamaguchi: Luckiest guy ever - 2010
- Defendants in Music-Industry Lawsuit Ask for Trial to Be Broadcast Online - 2009
- Why are gun sales soaring? - 2009
- Fake brands mall opens in China - 2009
- NRK pulls the Our Daily Beatles podcast because of "rights" - 2009
- Please Do Not Do This - 2008
- Attack of the Clones - 2008