I’ve been doing this since I was taught it in the third grade or so. Huzzah, Mrs. Friday!
Related Posts: On this day...
- Bash Shortcuts For Maximum Productivity - 2011
- Hacker finds iOS 4.1 bootrom vulnerability that can jailbreak all current hardware - 2010
- Inumbr Creates Temporary Disposable Phone Numbers - 2009
- Microsoft and a "patent checkmate" of my dreams - 2009
- Microsoft miseducates Best Buy on Linux - 2009
- 9/9/99 Never Forget - 2009
- PGP and others team up to renovate Bletchley Park - 2008
- Conventional Logic vs Religious Logic - 2008
- Sept. 9, 1999: 9/9/99 No Big Deal for Computers - 2008
- KFC Tightens Security For Secret Recipe - 2008