Update from this older post. The process is MUCH easier now.
- Download Adobe AIR from here.
- chmod +x AdobeAIRInstaller.bin to make it executable. The type ./AdobeAIRInstaller.bin to start the install.
- Download Pandora.air from here. (It is no longer offered for free on Pandora.com)
- Open up the Adobe Air install GUI and it will prompt you to install a .air file. Select the one you downloaded from above and follow the install steps.
- Enjoy Pandora on your Linux system without having a web browser window open.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Flip-flops with a secret compartment - 2011
- Barack Obama Gets An Unlikely Defender: Ron Paul - 2010
- Commercially available ATM skimmers - 2010
- Mad 3D maze-city of Kowloon - 2010
- Detroit and Pittsburgh both attempting to lose Stanley Cup - 2009
- Inflatable portable "clean room" - 2009
- Prevent XSS and SQL Injection - 2008
- Excellent Fedora 9 Installation Guide - 2008
- 3G iPhone to have GPS and Pics with geo-tagging - 2008