From our friends at Lifehacker… “The computer ate my term paper!” We’ve all been there at some point. You delete an important file, somehow it skips your Recycle Bin altogether, and for all practical purposes, it’s disappeared into the ether. But before you hit the big red panic button, there’s a very good chance that your file is still alive and kicking somewhere on your hard driveâ€”you just need to know how to find it. With the right tools, finding and recovering that deleted file can be as simple as a few clicks of your mouse…
Related Posts: On this day...
- An Optimist's Tour of the Future: Inspiring and funny look at the evidence for a bright future - 2011
- Royal Caribbean employee accused of burglarizing customers' homes while they were on cruises - 2010
- Student challenges his professor and wins right to post source code he wrote for class - 2009
- Analysis of the Chinese Green Dam Censorware System - 2009
- Humans prefer cockiness to expertise - 2009
- Firefox 3 Release On Tuesday - 2008