Here’s an Australian physics teacher using principles of molecular physics (the “packing fraction”) to “shark” games where you are asked to guess the number of M&Ms (or, presumably, other ellipsoid candy) in a jar.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Man with camera in park who fled angry parent sought by police (and turns out he was taking pix of his grandson) - 2011
- Smoke bomb ingredient: potassium nitrate (aka saltpeter) - 2010
- Herman Miller Embody Chair Review - 2010
- 2009 Gathering Of The Juggalos Infomercial - 2009
- Former Google employees prepare rival search engine: Cuil - 2008