These user reviews for a Playmobil Security Check Point ($55!) are pretty hilarious.
[phpbay]Playmobil, 5, “”, “”[/phpbay]
Related Posts: On this day...
- The megalife of Kim Dotcom - 2012
- Roger Ebert: 3D movies suck - 2011
- Critical Commons vs. Hitler: resource for free/open media and fair use - 2010
- Naked airport scanner catches cellphone and misses bomb components - 2010
- HOWTO: Reprogram Road Signs - 2009
- French Lawmakers Hope to Inspire Linux Revolution - 2009
- Ext4 to be the filesystem standard for Fedora 11 - 2009
- 4chan is trying to destroy SCIENTOLOGY - 2008
- AT&T Wireless: "Provide us with the email address we should not contact." - 2008
- Myspace Custom Style Remover Greasemonkey Script - 2008