I was scribbling a note onto a piece of paper yesterday when I paused to think about the spelling of a word I was about to write.
I haphazardly wrote the word incorrectly, expecting – for just a moment – that I could use spellcheck to fix it.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Watch the motorcycle marriage proposal that shut down a Los Angeles freeway - 2013
- Friction - Led Astray (Official Video) - 2012
- Keychain fob that unsnaps to reveal a tiny USB cable - 2011
- Australian censor board demands large-breasted porn stars - 2010
- A Month of Spam - 2009
- All blue-eyed humans have common ancestor - 2008
- Ron Paul Is Right Again - 2008
- eBay: Sellers will no longer be able to leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers - 2008
- ICANN Moves To Disable Domain Tasting - 2008