I’m not sure what Chinese string this restaurateur fed to the translation software used to to generate the giant sign hanging over the entrance, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t: TRANSLATE SERVER ERROR. Ah, the special problems of translations into other alphabets.
Related Posts: On this day...
- "Ready Player One" and "The Freedom Maze" win the Prometheus Award for best novel - 2012
- Russian Pirate Party must change name, contemplates "Pira7e Party" - 2011
- A lust letter to NYC's indie burlesque scene photos - 2010
- Notes on the upcoming monster-sized authorized Heinlein biography - 2010
- Riot police raid 30th barbecue because man used Facebook to invite his friends - 2009