Bank of America’s homepage was down Friday morning, a day after the megabank announced that it will begin charging customers $5 a month to use their debit cards. Instead of the bank’s normal site, visitors receive a notice stating “Home Page Temporarily Unavailable.”Instead of the bank’s normal site, visitors receive a notice stating “Home Page Temporarily Unavailable,” followed by the message, “We’re sorry, but some of our pages are temporarily unavailable.” The site indicates that the bank’s online banking system is still working, but a number of commenters to Credit.com’s website say that it is not.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Disaster girl - 2010
- Hacking Work, a new book by Bill Jensen and Josh Klein - 2010
- Pocket Radar - 2010
- Massachusetts: Cops Need Warrant To Stick GPS Device On Your Car - 2009
- Network security alarm sounded by second-hand ebay sale - 2008
- Writing Robust Bash Shell Scripts - 2008
- Richard Stallman: Keep your data at home, not in the clouds - 2008
- Quit Bitching! LOL - 2008