Paying a towing ticket is no big deal, but the unusual way one Tallahassee teen paid the ticket is grabbing him *lots* of attention on-line.
18-year-old Jordan Renken walked home last Thursday night (July 23rd) after his car was towed.
The next day, he called his friends to bring their video cameras to capture him paying the fine.
When he brought in 8-thousand 8-hundred pennies to pay it off, the towing company was not happy and nearly didn’t accept.
“It was kind of like disbelief. Like wow, this guy is a complete moron. He’s kind of cute though, but he’s paying in all pennies. So I was just kind of like, well. It sucks you’re working here at this time but, I mean, your company did tow me,” said Jordan Renken.
The towing company declined to comment.
Renken says, in the future, he will avoid being towed at all costs.
Please click on the link in the “Related Links” section to view the entire home video or Renken paying the ticket.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Deeper look at why prices end in .99 - 2011
- HOWTO: Move your logs and temp files to RAM - 2010
- Mariana Davalos: The Perfect Body - 2009
- GPS jammer plugs into cigarette lighter - 2009
- Rich NY town tries to shut down children's library because poor kids might use it - 2009
- Firefox market share exceeds 20%, Internet Explorer dips below 70% - 2008